Not everyone is called to go, but if you are called to go – then by all means come and join us! If you are not called to go then you are called to send. So if you don’t send us then please send someone else.
– Jim Harris
We honor the principles of faith as seen in the Word of God, affirming together both our liberty in Christ and our accountability to each other under the Word of God.
With our foundation rooted on the infallible Word of God, Relevant Expeditions endeavors to see changes in the lives of individuals, families, and communities around the world.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only way to Heaven.
- We believe that Jesus died for the sins of all mankind and that anyone who calls upon the name of Jesus shall be saved.
- We believe that no person deserves salvation, forgiveness or redemption but only through God’s loving mercy and grace may we be spared.
- We believe that the knowledge of Jesus and what He has done for us is GOOD NEWS!
- We believe that every Christian is called to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. We are called by Jesus to, “Go to all the world and preach the Gospel…”
We must do something
Going can be done two ways. One way is to literally board a plane, train, car, truck, bus or boat and GO to the parts of the world where people don’t know Jesus.
The second way is by giving money to help SEND someone else who will deliver the GOOD NEWS on ones behalf! It is either GO or SEND, but we all must do something.
Sending with a heart of love
We Can’t Do Nothing
If we truly believe Jesus how can we sit and do nothing?
Sending is equal to going! When we send a check in the mail to pay a bill, we are actually sending a message through someone else. We don’t deliver the actual check, it’s the postal worker. But the postal worker doesn’t get the credit for having paid the bill, it is the person who wrote the check! The postal worker has been sent to deliver the message that you are paying your bill. Missions works the very same way.